zackhardie14.blogspot.com

1. im 5.6 ft ...damn nicotine.
2. 58kgs ...damn caLories.
3. i have a big apetite in the tebLe and in bed,heheh
4. im a strong drinker as Long as its free (*,*)
5. i value friendship and facebook.LoLz
6. i love my folks but i cnt help but piss them off
7. i rarely smile xcept wen i fart or someone trips :)
8. i cnt Liv w/o mah ref and microwave and dvd player
9. i spent 1/4 of mah lyf suffing d intanet
10. spent d other quarter playin wid my self ;p
11. i love tragic endings huhuhuhu..
12. im a sagi&Lovin it
13. i love the weather cold
14. and my partner hot ~)
15. i hate math, science, Literature pretty much anythin that invoLves me studyin
16. im 1/4 mly 1/4 chi, haLf bLah bLah bLah bLah..1%tuuut
17. i spend evry cent if its worth it
18. i love my girL(s)/boY(s) eheheheh MWAH jus kidding baby..
19. i miss kissing her/his lips,. and waLking in d rain wid her/his haLf naked..LoLz i reaLLy miss that..
20. im mis understood but i dont give a rat`s ass
21. i prefer boxers but i have tighty whitees ...i aLso have jockstraps yeeesh..
22. i live life to the fullest
23. i listen to those who i care for
24. i`ve been thru hell & back and damn,was it nice 2 see satan Love yah man!
25. i hate being alone xcept wen i have new sLeazy titLes on DVD
26. i sing...only to myself(cus evry1 Leaves)
27. i respect those who deserve respect
28. i curse Like theres no 2moro
29. i easilly faLL inLove but hardly fall out
30. i love violence but dont practice it heheh but in some ocassions...ehehe whaPSSSHHH!!!eheheh
31. i love all artz (its an art!)
32. im agNostic
33. i hate insects&rodents
34. i sleep at 2am worKdaYs 5:30weekends
35. im flexible/versatile
36. im take no bull from anyone cus i give none
37. i sleep in the naked
38. im daring ehehehe sorry babe,
39. faithful loyal,,,yep.its true.. =D
40. i like things simpLe &cLean
41. i keep my toilet floor.. dry u better 2,,grrrrr
42. i admire&respect both my older and younger brother cus damn theyre hardcore drinkers
43. im d psycho middLe chiLd who bitches for affection
44. i dont have allergies xcept wen i puLl out mah waLLet
45. my penmanship Looks Like scattered crap with the chunks&undigested carrots
46. im open minded
47. i try anything once
48. my other account got banned :(
49. im a cumpoLsive Liar,,no i mean... reserve my virgininity tiL i get married ,,ehhehehe
50. i LOVE TO PARTeeY!!
51. i drink 2 gaLLons of H20 a day...its good for ye' =D
52. i got $50.00 in my bank account,highest so far YIPPEE!!!
53. Im not looking for sex... but the problem is the sex is looking for me...
54. I do hate drugs... but the drugs still lovin me... i dont know Y?
55. I do love gals yet guys still love me...

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

emcee | producer | entrepreneur | instructor

Popular

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Blogger news

What's Hot